Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandad

Grandad turned 60 this year!
Juju threw a big OU party to celebrate him and all the kids came dressed in OU gear. We are so thankful for Bob and everything he is to our family. The boys,Jake Blake and Brian, are taking him to a few days of the Masters to celebrate!


Joy and Halle
Best friends and World changers


This girl is too funny sometimes! I took my kids to get all the cousin OU gear, to help JuJu. I ran in her house to drop off the stuff I bought for the party. When I got back to the car Ella was standing in the middle of the car completely naked! She had gotten out of her car seat, grabbed her new cheerleader dress, and undressed completely! We got her new outfit on after a quick laugh!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: