Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break

 This year for Spring Break we went to San Antonio with all the Hartsock's.  We left Thursday after the kids got out of school and drove to Waco.  
 All these beautiful girls had the best time together this week!
Don't you just love Bitty!!
 We stayed at the JW Marriott and it was great!  Each night they had a s'more station which the kids absolutely LOVED! 
 Isn't she beautiful!
 This picture makes me laugh so hard!  We slept in beds that seemed smaller than full size beds so this was our sleeping arrangement the first night...
Port and Brian
Me and Halle
Ella in the pack-in-play
Haynes on the floor
When we woke up this was the new arrangement....
Brian, Ella and Port (brian hates cuddling, but those two LOVE it!)
Isn't he a good Daddy!
 I got to go walk every morning, which might have been my high for the trip!  They had a beautiful TPC golf course that I "illegally" walked on most mornings.  
 We got to spend the day at the pool.  They had slides, lazy river, and great pools for the kids!
It was even warm enough for Halle to get in her swimsuit!!
 The girls got braids in their hair while the boys got tattoos
 These girls are SO fun to watch!  I can only imagine what life would look like if we lived closer together.  They are best buddies!  Ella was sharing her shoes with Bitty here, just like best friends do!
 JuJu and Grandad had a slumber party night and took all the cousins in two rooms.  Haynes didn't like the idea of being away from me so he had a slumber party with Brian, Halle, and me!  He learned that I like to have treats when the kids go to bed:-)

 This girl was so tired one morning I moved her 3x's and she didn't wake up until after 9!
 We headed to Sea World on Sunday and it was wonderful!
I love her face!
She just got her fish to feed to the dolphins.
 This picture might be my favorite.  It totally reflects this season of life with Ella.  Ella's flipping out, Brian's trying to calmly talk to her about feeding the dolphins:-) 
He's such a great Daddy!
 This girl LOVED the shows! 
 She loved the AZUL show the most!
 Port FINALLY lost his tooth!  
He was scared but SO excited.  The video makes me cry every time I watch it!
*I didn't upload the picture for some reason, but Port decided to ride the "SCREAMING EEL" with us.  It was quite intense, he HATED it, and we are hopeful to get him on another roller coaster in the future.  I was so proud of this BRAVE kid!
 This is the view from our room.  That big open field is where our kids spent most of their days.  Brian was the best "camp counselor" around.  He had every kid playing every game imaginable....
He really is the best!
 One day we headed to the RiverWalk.  This kid tried everything possible to get into the river...
who's surprised?!?
We stopped at Ikea on our way home and picked up some chairs for our new house...
let the packing begin!

No comments: