Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Haynes Cole

I just fall more in love with this kid EVERY day....


Lately we have been pulling into our house pretty late, so the kids are usually begging us to carry them to their room. One night Haynes and Ella were fighting over who would get carried in first by their daddy. We weren't into the garage and Haynes had unbuckled and climbed in Brian's lap. He proceeded to latch himself to Brian as I laughed and Ella screamed...


All my kids love to cuddle, but Haynes might be at the top of that list. He really has NO boundaries:-). This is a picture of me working on our house plans and Haynes climbs on my back to talk!! My other favorite moment recently was when he had his body wrapped around my leg at the Thunder game. His little hands kept inching up my leg to where I finally stopped him! Loudly he said, "mommy do you have panties on?". Oh if you could have seen the man's face next to me...yes Haynes, I am wearing undies:-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: