Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kids Prayer Team

A few weeks ago our children's program had a workshop for the older kids that would like to be a part of a prayer team at church.  Port was excited to go, but wanted me to hang with him...which was awesome!  (I mean anytime he wants me to hang around while he's with his buddies I am there!)  It was so fun to watch and listen to Annamarie, our children's pastor, talk to the kids about prayer.  They split up in groups and practiced praying over each other...this was Port with Lainey and Asa.
I am so excited to see what God is going to do with these big kids!  
*Tonight at Celebration they let their first group of prayer team go to different kids classes to pray.  Asa came running up to his mom yelling, "Someone got HEALED tonight while we were praying for them!" 

No comments: