Sunday, October 18, 2009

After School Buddies!

We got to pick Dax up from school a few weeks ago. The boys were SO excited Dax was coming over to play, I had to break it to Haynes that Crew wasn't going to come this time. Sometimes when Port gets in the car from school I have to be a little creative in my questions to hear about his day. When these two got in the car they didn't STOP talking! On our way to get our after school treat they decided to take their shoes and socks off in the back. As I was ordering their drinks I gasped at the smell coming from the back of my car!!! OH MY!!! All I could think is "This is just the beginning! What will they smell like after football practice in a few years!" I love you boys, but learned a valuable lesson that day.
New Rule: You must keep socks and shoes on at all times when in the car:-)

No comments: