Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boys LOVE their dolls?!?

Ella got quite a few wonderful dolls for her birthday. She actually really loves them. This afternoon when I picked her up from her nap she said "Baby!" (She had her little baby in her bed with her) As much as she likes her dolls, the boys like them even more! JuJu got Ella a beautiful high chair and bassinet, that they boys LOVE!
Here are a few stories of my sweet boys:
-I came in their room the other day and found that they had moved all of the furniture and dolls into their room. (as seen in the picture above)
-I came in the other morning and Haynes was sitting on the couch holding a baby and giving it a bottle. He said, "My baby is hungry Mommy!"
-When I drop Haynes off at BSF they have a baby waiting for him. That is the way we get him to go in without a fit...They say he is very nurturing!

I am very confident that my boys will be just like their daddy, who at one time LOVED Cabbage Patch Dolls and Strawberry Shortcake;-)

No comments: