Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 3 in NYC!

Starting our morning at Dean & Deluca
*this picture was sent to me from my brother...This is a shot from tv!
On top of Rockefeller Center...great tip Mickey!
(Brian says I am not ever in the pictures...)
Brian stretching at the Met
Jersey Boys...AMAZING!
HardRock Cafe...things didn't go quite as planned

Day 3 was quite full and I forgot my camera...OOPS! We started at the Today Show and actually got on!! (No surprise that Josh could send us a picture of ourselves from the tv) It was still early so we went to the top of Rockefeller Center to see the city. Then we walked through Central Park to the Met (Metropolitan Museum of Art)...one of my favorites, probably not Brian's:-) Mickey bought us tickets to Jersey Boys for my birthday. It was absolutely the most amazing show I have ever seen!!! We had planned to eat something before the show and go out for dessert afterwards...but that didn't work out. So we ended up eating at Hard Rock around 10:45...Brian wasn't pleased! It was another amazing day!

No comments: