Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a Surprise!!!

My AMAZING husband....surprised me with a trip to New York City for my 30th birthday. I have been BEYOND curious for the last few weeks, because NO ONE has been talking to me about my birthday. Last Friday night Brian finally agreed to give me a hint on Saturday morning. Around 7:00 a.m. with all the boys in our bed Brian gave me a hint..."In 24 hours we will be doing something." After about 20 minutes of questions I came to the conclusion we were going to New York City for the next 5 days! AHHH!
We got to New York City about noon, so we had the whole day to sight-see! We stayed in Time Square (first picture). We decided to go see the Trade Center sight, and took the subway downtown. (Brian holding his first subway ticket) We had dinner at Mr. Chow's (one of Jake and Kourtney's favorites...we COMPLETELY agree!) Then we finished our night by walking Time Square at night! I couldn't stop screaming/jumping/smiling all day long!!!


No comments: