Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day of 1st's!

I've tried to download the video, but still can't make it work!!!
On Tuesday January 1st, we started our day with Haynes pee-peeing on the potty!! He completely initiated it and did it a few more times through out the day. (We are not working on potty training again, he just decided to do this. Of course, we knew Haynes would do this when he wanted to!)
That afternoon Ella walked across the room to me while I was folding clothes...honestly, I didn't think twice about it at first!! Then I realized, "SHE JUST WALKED TO ME!!!" We finally started walking! One week later she is walking EVERYWHERE and LOVING it! That next morning we left for our ski trip quite early and Brian commented, "Isn't their timing interesting, it was a day of firsts!" Our babies are sure growing up!!!

No comments: