Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pajama Party...take 2!

Port had his Pajama Party on Thursday and he has been so excited about this party for the last two weeks.... Last week Port came home from school telling me that "Teacher Skye told him that he got to wear his pajamas to school the next day." So for the next few days he picked out pj's and talked about his party pretty much non-stop. I got Judi to watch Haynes and Ella so that I could go to Port's party and take pictures. On my way there Judi called and said that Braxton and Sutton didn't have any pj's on, but she thought they would be fine with that...I grabbed two extra sets of pajamas and ran up to the school (trying to win aunt of the year award). When I walked in I saw Sutton first (with normal clothes on) and then I started noticing that ALL the kids had normal clothes on! Port walks up about that time and says, "What are you doing here?!"(in his normal clothes that I packed for later that day) I laughed and said, "You told me to come to your party?" One of his great teacher comes up and says, "Did you check the calendar?" Well the answer was obviously no....
So a week later, I checked the schedule about 3 times, and we got dressed for the Pajama's Party! Lesson learned...check the schedule even if your 4 year old sounds 100% confident in what he's telling you!

No comments: