Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 Ring Bearers and A Flower Girl

 One of our favorite couples, Shannon and David, are getting married in JANUARY!  They came to ask Port, Haynes and Ella to be in their wedding.  I have to brag that David and Shannon LOVE my kids so well.  David is super intentional with my boys and loving them well.  Shannon is SO fun, they can't wait for her to be their teacher and Ella just absolutely ADORES her!
 They had them sit and cover their eyes and wait for a surprise.  
My kids don't really like surprises much...
just kidding!
The boys got new nerf dart guns...HUGE HIT!
A new bop it...HUGE HIT!
Ella got a barbie and everything she could have imagined!

The next morning I awake around 6:00 am to BopIt...thanks guys!
Haynes won't part from his gun, so I've been hit by a few bullets while driving lately!

We can't wait to celebrate this amazing marriage of two dynamic people!  We feel so honored that you would include our crazy kids in your special day!

No comments: