Monday, November 21, 2011

FBC Gymnastics

 Brian and his mom have been trying to get me to take Haynes to gymnastics all year.  I love the idea but Bart Conner's schedule just wasn't really working with mine.  We stopped to play at the FBC park one Friday afternoon.  Everyone had to go to the bathroom so we ran to the FLC and Haynes spotted the gymnastic equipment...I TOTALLY forgot they did gymnastics there and I used to take there as a kid!  We called and got in the next week:-)
When we walked in it was a class of ALL girls...Haynes stood in the hallway:-)  Ella jumped right in and Haynes slowly warmed up as Miss Carol gently brought him into the class.
They had the best time and I laugh out loud during their class.  Haynes is so coordinated!  He just can't hardly stand doing the easy stuff.  Ella LOVES it but isn't quite as coordinated:-)  They have a performance in December so it should be entertaining to say the least!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

That looks like the exact same equipment that was around when I took there...20 years ago!