Tuesday, November 15, 2011

San Francisco

 Brian surprised me and had extended our trip for the rest of the weekend.  We headed to San Francisco for the weekend...it was SO FUN!!  I LOVE surprises!!!
First we headed to Fisherman's Warf
 These sea lions were AMAZING!
 Lunch on the warf with sweet Halle!
 After dinner we headed to a fun cupcake place...
awful cupcakes but fun idea:-)
 We woke up to the ROAR of the Nike Women's Marathon outside our window....yes those are ALL people running in the marathon!
Our last stop was driving and getting a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge!

I am so thankful for the extravagant ways my sweet husband loves me.  I love that he took care of every detail, managed a complete surprise, and so many fun memories!  

1 comment:

TheRays said...

sweet husbands. Love that you guys got to be away together.