Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bonner Buzz-Off!

 These are some mighty men for my boys to look ahead to in life.  The oldest Bonner Boys, Asa and Phin, decided to raise money for Backpacks for kids.  They raised over $1000 and had a party to SHAVE their heads!  It has been so fun to process with their amazing momma about the heart process in this experience.
*That means that 8 kids in Norman will get to bring a backpack of food home every weekend!!
 I brought my crew and a few friends to help celebrate.  These two boys were thrilled with the treats at the party as well...They are shaking their root beer bottles and trying to drink the foam:-)  
Love their creativity! 
Phin's amazing hair was long enough to send to "Locks of Love."  I got to help tie it up before they cut it off, and must admit I got so teary thinking of some sweet child getting this beautiful hair.  
Thanks for letting us be apart of this process!

No comments: