Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ella swallowed a battery?!?

Check out our new bracelet!
Monday afternoon we were playing around the house. I went to let Hartley out in the backyard and when Ella walked by I noticed that she had something silver in her mouth. She quickly spit a small button battery into my hand! As I let Hartley back into the house I see Ella bend over and pick something up. She quickly puts it into her mouth! I see that it's silver, so I swipe her mouth quickly. I feel something in her mouth, but I didn't get it!!! I flip her over and hit her on the back trying to get it out of her mouth. When she sits up, she just smiles and sticks her tongue out like...there's nothing else there!
I quickly check the toy that she was playing with and realize that there were 2 batteries in the toy!!! I call the doctor's office, and they tell me she needs to head to the E.R. Four x-rays later, they never found the battery! I'm about 90% sure that I saw/felt the battery, so we are just believing God can do anything...even dissolve batteries!

No comments: