Friday, April 16, 2010

It's B30x...SuRpRiSe!!!

SuRpRiSe!!!
My brother, Gerod, and I have been working on Brian's 30th birthday party for the last month. They helped come up with an amazing invitation for a 80's themed birthday party, where the adults got to play (who knew we needed supervision for adults!)
Allison, Brooke, Sarah
I love you girls more than I could ever express!!!

Daddy and Haynes
(We didn't go too extreme on clothes for the old man!)
Emery, Brian, Wags, and Jake

Jon, Justin, Brian, Aaron
(Waterskipper dream team...)
Brothers...what a pair!
Ryan, Brian, and Jade

Brooke, Catherine, Katelin, Brittany
(you girls are awesome!!!)

Happy Birthday!
(check out the boys raiding the cake)
Jon and Liz
Bryan and Allison
Alex and Brooke
Wags and Laura
Sara, Kristin, Brittany
Megan and Chris
Jason and Kalee
(they rode their scooters to our house!)
Gerod and Kerri
Kourtney and Jake
Costume Winner- Emery

We have the best friends and family that will go full out when asked!!! We did an 80's workout theme party. I rented 3 blow-up obstacle courses which were so much fun...but we had about 5 injuries before the night was over!?! (Who knew that adults needed rules and supervision!) I think he was completely surprised and we couldn't have gotten everything done without my parents! Thanks for everyone's help, I think Brian felt amazingly loved and celebrated!
We love you Bri! You are such an amazing man of God, always pushing to pursue Him more. You lead our family in such a powerful way, I can't wait to see what God has for the next 30 years! Thanks for loving us so well, I love you with all my heart...Lover:-)

No comments: