Thursday, April 1, 2010

First Soccer Practice

Tonight was our first indoor soccer practice for the season! I had to take a picture of my cute boys, they were so excited. Haynes still doesn't get to play, but since we know a coach in the 3-4 division might make some exceptions (thanks Uncle Jade!). Port is playing up this year so he can play with Braxton and Sutton in the 5-6 Division. When I woke the boys up from their naps this afternoon, I opened the door and said, "Anyone ready for soccer practice?" I've never seen those boys move so fast! Ella wanted to join in their picture, but that's about how life looks right now. She's always just a few steps behind those "BOYZ" as she refers to them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH how i miss those boys! LOVE YOU HARTSOCKS! i a missing you guys so much it makes my heart hurt! lets skype again soon!