Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 30th Brian!

Friday afternoon I surprised Brian at work with a weekend trip to the lake with 20 of our closest friends. He had NO idea...we walked in to Brian singing:-)
Everyone came in Friday night and we celebrated with a HUGE cake!
Friday night was game night!
Brian got an AquaSkipper for his birthday from my parents. The water was beyond COLD! If only I could download a video of Brian and Alex's first try...Needless to say we didn't take too much ground even after a full day of attempts (girls included!)
Saturday night....Saturday night...
Here's just a few highlights:
dance parties
newlywed games

We had the best weekend! Brian loves getting to spend time with each of the couples that came. We left our kids at home and had the best weekend. The weather was beautiful, fellowship was amazing, food was great, and we laughed and laughed and laughed! Happy Birthday Lover...I love you with all my heart!

No comments: