Sunday, October 17, 2010

31

So I turned 31 on Friday and felt beyond loved by my friends and family. Here are just a few highlights! My girlfriends surprised me with a breakfast and Allison's house Thursday morning. Allison made a great breakfast, coffee, and each woman brought me a sweet card encouraging me and giving me words from the Lord. It was AMAZING!
Sweet Whitney gave me 31 KitKats (which I have been loving lately). Each KitKat has a note about me on it. Not only do I look forward to eating a fun treat, but I also get to ready a sweet encouragement each time too!
My Granma sent me 31 beautiful garden roses. They smell absolutely amazing and this is one of my favorite traditions!
My sweet friend Kristin went to Italy this summer and bought me a scarf. Also my sweet boys loved me extravagantly well. They told Brian they really wanted to buy me a dress since I love dresses. Brian couldn't find one, so they chose a scarf next. They were so excited to give me my gift, but each made sure I knew that they really wanted me to have a dress. It really is SO fun being loved on by your boys!
Judi made me this BEAUTIFUL book. Shannon Ho helped her put together a book of pictures from our photo shoot last year. She also added pages of each of my kids with their scriptures that we have prayed over them since before they were born. I love all the thought and detail Judi put into this book!

I am so thankful for the extravagant way my friends and family have loved me. My sweet husband definitely wins the award. He surprised me with a painting I have loved for the last two years. I feel abundantly blessed and am so excited for what God has for me in the next year!

No comments: