Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blessed Beyond Words...

I absolutely love staying at home with my kids. Don't get me wrong there are challenging days, but today was one of those days that makes it all worth it. My kids were just SO much fun today! It's so refreshing when you see fruit in your kids and truly feel blessed beyond words. My boys started their day by getting ready, making beds, and cleaning up all by themselves. Port gave his breakfast to Ella because she was hungry...I was following with hers but he "saw a need and met it." The kids walked into BSF like pros (truly it's the little things that make the difference around here), Haynes didn't flip out, and Port walked Ella to her class in the mean time. We spent the afternoon at the park and just enjoyed each other.
Thank you Jesus for such fun, refreshing days!
I am truly thankful for the little things:-)

No comments: