Monday, October 25, 2010

New York with the girls

The girls in my family take a "Christmas" shopping trip each year. The last few years we have been to New York instead of Dallas. We get to shop, enjoy some fun time together, and see a few shows. Jenny and I went to "Billy Elliot" the first night and were so excited to find out a friend/former teacher of mine was in the Ensamble. C.K was amazing! It was so fun catching up with him after the show!
We went to the "Shake Shack" after "Promises Promises" one night. Jenny's favorite shake is vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup...just like my sweet husband!
My friend, Jordan, recommended a fun restaurant in Bloomingdales. Jenny and I decided to get a treat one afternoon and it was AMAZING! We sent this to Brian saying, "Orange leaf has nothing on this place!" I think my next trip to Orange Leaf will look a little more like this:-)

We had a great trip! I actually got quite a few Christmas gifts, some bigger clothes (since I'm growing as we speak), and a lot of fun memories!

No comments: