Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby Benton is here!!

Saturday morning I wake up to about 10 missed calls and texts...my phone was on silent!! We have been waiting for Brooke to go into labor, and I MISSED the call!!! I was super honored that she asked me to be there when she went into labor, so I RUSHED to OU medical!
Brooke's labor was absolutely amazing! I really felt like the Lord asked me to release testimony of other women that have had quick and easy deliveries over her. After about an hour Baby Benton was here!!
Maybe the most fun/nerve wrecking part was walking out to parents and friends and saying, "The BABY is here and Brooke is doing great!" And then walking back in the door...I couldn't reveal that sweet Lawson Edward Benton was here!
Asher was a little overwhelmed at first, but was a natural big brother once he got past the large crowd watching! He's going to be the best big brother:-)
Lawson Edward Benton
December 11, 2010

No comments: