Sunday, December 26, 2010

North Pole City

My mom and I took the kids to the North Pole City on Monday morning...along with most of Oklahoma City!! The kids couldn't hardly get in the door to hear Santa tell the story of Jesus.
My mom got their early and we were still #9 waiting for pictures. We got to have a long tour of the North Pole City. All three kids went into the little house where "Rudolph" is playing. I kept asking Port if Ella and Haynes were in there too (it was REALLY crowded). A few minutes went by and then we heard an announcement over the loud speaker that there was a lost little girl in a blue dress and red bow...Ella Rose! She had decided to go find Santa on her own I guess...
Next we moved to the train ride, where I could keep a better eye on my kids:-) They loved it! Port immediately ran to the front so he could ring the bell.
Haynes and Ella rode in the back together. Every time they would pass us they would stick their faces to the window. We quickly were called to take pictures. The kids did great, unfortunately they deleted the good photo! All that to say...we made a memory:-)

1 comment:

Meg said...

your little ones are so adorable...love the "faces" in the train!