Friday, December 10, 2010

Haynes Show & Tell

Haynes got to bring Show & Tell and snack last week. Ella and I decided to go watch Haynes share and we had a blast. When we got there Haynes couldn't wait to show Ella all the animals...these are the rats!
When it was time to come in and do Show & Tell, Haynes was patiently waiting for his class in the chair! He did a great job describing his toys. I loved watching him pick Beau (almost every time to pick)! Port decided to sneak in and watch Haynes too! (It was one of the sweetest things watching Port sneak in and make sure that it was "Haynes Day!")

*We also sent pumpkin muffins (haynes' favorite). I stayed up late making enough and Brian decided to sample. I warned him to wait until I finished putting the bags together...about 1:00 a.m. I realized that I was 3 muffins short!!! Needless to say...I got up early and made another batch. We had pumpkin muffins for about 3 mornings last week!

No comments: