Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thankful heart?!?

JuJu took Kooper, Braxton, Sutton, Preslee, Port and Haynes to see Santa last week. The boys came home asking for a DSi and a puppy (sounds a lot like things their cousins are interested in). I kinda tried to dismiss the DS comment from Port, mainly because I didn't think he really knew what that was...Over the next few days Port has continued to talk about it and tell me that he does actually know what a DS is:-)
Monday morning after Port has watched his quiet time video he comes and finds me, holding paper and crayons. He says, "Mom, I want to write Santa a thank you note for the DS he is going to get me. He told me he's going to get it for me, so I thought I would go ahead and tell him thank you." I tried to distract and say we could do it after school, thinking he would forget, but he didn't! When he got home first thing he asked to do was write his thank you note...

No comments: