Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Poppy!

This year for my Poppy's birthday our family did a Boat Cruise on the river in Oklahoma City. We all surprised him and boarded the ship for an evening together. My aunts had made these fun hats for us to wear!
We got to eat dinner and watch the Christmas lights.
Although I'm sure my Poppy had a great time, it might have been a little longer than he would have preferred:-) After about an hour he said, "I've had about as much fun as I can have..." The kids had a BLAST!
Port loved it! They even had yummy hot chocolate to warm you up!
Ella preferred to call hers "Coffee." She didn't put it down the rest of the night...
Happy Birthday Poppy! We are beyond thankful for the way you love us and our kids! We pray that this next year would be full of abundant blessings!

No comments: