Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ella Bella

Ella Rose
I just felt like I needed to record a few stories about this crazy girl. We absolutely adore her, but she definitely keeps us on our toes.
Ella has become quite our sleep walker...except she's awake while she is doing it! Saturday morning Brian took her to get donuts and she didn't stop talking the entire time. Apparently she revealed that she had poop on her fingers and put it on the spanking spoon?!? While changing her diaper Brian pulled out used (poop covered) wipes out of our wipe box. What happened while we were sleeping, I mean I'm up at least 3 times a night!?!
Sunday morning I come into the living room to find poop all over Halle's burp clothe and dress from the night before...again not sure how this happened!
Ella is really loving dancing right now! All she talks about it going to take tap and ballet class, getting ballerina clothes. If you get the chance please convince her to dance for you...it is hilarious! (no I have not taught her any dance moves!)

No comments: