Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tired?!?

We've been having a hard time getting Haynes and Ella to go to bed lately...
Tonight Haynes got out of bed about 3 times so I went in and told him if he wasn't tired I had some things he could do. He jumped out of bed as Port hook his head at him:-)
I told him he could go outside and pick up 10 pieces of poop. After a few tears he headed to the backyard. I went to deal with Ella so Brian got to finish this while cuddling with Halle. (We were pretty sure there wouldn't be much clean-up without some encouragement because Haynes really does a great job avoiding clean-up.)
I came back in to find the bag of poop sitting in the middle of our living room! Brian then told him if he wasn't tired he could brush Hartley's teeth...I had to leave the room I was laughing so hare! Haynes decided that Hartley would move too much and went to bed tired...seriously!!!

1 comment:

The Caldwell Adventures said...

love this. i can so picture the scene where brian comes up with the hartley chore and you are laughing. brilliant! love you all!