Thursday, March 3, 2011

My sweet husband

So one of the best parts of bringing a new baby home is that my amazing husband stays home for the entire week. We all look forward to this for pretty much the entire 9 months! This afternoon I was just overwhelmed with the ways that he really loves our family extravagantly. He is almost rude in his demand for me to REST this entire week. His goal is that when he returns to work next week that I am refreshed and ready to go...
The moment the kids are awake he is ready to go! On Sunday night I told him I may have him running back to work next week, but he completely disagreed...I think it's his dream come true. We were discussing that our kids have always adjusted really well to bringing home a new sibling, but I think Brian being home and engaged is one of the top reasons. Each of my kids "love tanks" are sufficiently filled by special time with Daddy. The boys love their daddy time filled with basketball, learning to ride bikes without training wheels, breakfast dates, and so much more.
Brian is really the best Daddy to our boys, but there is just something about watching him love on our sweet little girl (and now sweet Halle). Ella falls more in love with her Daddy each day and she LOVES her special time with Daddy. It's almost a joke between us that he can't really go anywhere without her. She has loved park dates, rides in his truck and other fun things!

We love you Bri! You love us beyond extravagantly!! It's so fun thinking about how I fell in love with you so many years ago and am constantly falling more in love with you as each season passes.

No comments: