Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Decorating the Tree...again!

Brian and Josh always have to put the lights on the tree. Not because they are good at it, but just because...In fact I think Brian said, "I can't wait until you boys are old enough to do this..." I think Jenny and I decided that it looked about the same!
Lolli has presents under the tree! Haynes does not understand why he can't open it, so he carried it around all night asking if it was time yet...no we don't have any wrapped presents under our tree for that reason!
My family always gets together to decorate our "REAL" tree with all the ornaments we have acquired through out the years. Now the grandkids pick out the tree, and then we all get new ornaments to add to our collection each year. It's always fun to find all the random things that we were into...Marvin the Martian (me), hand making fleece hoodies for everyone in the family (josh), airplane for flying lessons (dad), real estate sign (mom). Then there's the ones we love...my crystal ballerina (that her whole skirt finally broke of this year), josh's paper balls (my mom finally threw them away because he just likes to throw them at the tree)
Making memories...love it!

No comments: