Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread Christmas Party

Port with his stocking...
I was so proud that I made his stocking during naptime the other day. When he came out I proudly showed him and he wasn't that impressed:-) So I tried for a better reaction from my husband...Oh well, just another project for mom to enjoy!
Teacher Skye and Port
Singing with Jingle Bells
(Dax, Preslee, and Port are front row)
Braxton lead the hand song...
Sutton and Port were so cute singing!
Gingerbread had their Christmas Party on Thursday morning. Port hasn't been feeling great, but was well enough to go. They got to see Santa, play outside, eat snacks, sing songs, and open stockings. All that and add it to doing it with our best friends...Dax, Braxton, and Sutton...doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: