Sunday, December 27, 2009

What a Day!

Haynes waiting with Daddy in E.R...looks miserable huh?!?

Brian took the boys over to Lolli and Champ's to build snowmen and sled for a little bit. They walked in the door and Haynes apparantely tripped over his boots and hit his mouth on the coffee table. He bit through his bottom lip! We took him to the Emergency Room and it was a 2 hour wait. We decided that there wasn't much to be done for it and took him back to play! (He was more upset about missing playing in the snow than his lip) We called our friend, Matt, and he called back a few hours later saying we should go back to the ER. Brian headed back to the ER with Haynes. About 2 hours later they said he was fine and it would heal itself!
Praise Jesus!
As they were headed to my parents to celebrate Christmas with my brother, I was meeting him there with Ella. I hopped out of the car and as I was walking around the car it LOCKED by itself!!! We don't know where the spares are, but my brother and Jenny headed to my house to look. I called a towing company that told me I had to call the police since my daughter was stuck in the car....all that to say about 30 minutes later Ella was freed from the freezing car! Thank you Jesus for watching over us!
What a Day!?!

2 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

hey hartsocks!

i just noticed that you have visited my blog.

my dear friend is julie taylor, who was a pledge sister with me. she thinks the world of your whole family!

what a small world.

i love your blog. you have a beautiful family.

blessings!

Hartsock kids said...

Thanks so much! We LOVE the Taylor family, it is such a small world. I have loved reading your blog as well.