Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gingerbread

The boys had their "Movie Party" this week. We decided to stop by and visit Port's for a little bit. Ella joined in just like she belonged in the Scotty class. They got to watch Toy Story....as you can tell Port was quite into it!
*My sweet friend Murphy has always told me her favorite party was the "Movie Party." My guess is that my kids will be telling others that someday...they love it!
Next we stopped by to see Haynes and his friends. They were having a birthday party and pinata. The weather was absolutely beautiful!
Haynes was one of the first few kids to get a try at the pinata...and he knocked it down!!!

We love going to visit the boys at school. I have learned that when we are up there multiple times a week, Ella has a difficult time understanding why she doesn't go to school there too:-)

No comments: