Sunday, February 27, 2011

Waiting...

Friday morning at 12:00 a.m we checked into the hospital. We were expecting to checkin and sleep until 7-8am when Dr. Parker came in...that's not quite how it went! After a long night of contractions, epidural, and checking on our baby's heart rate there was no sleeping for us!
The next morning our friends and family joined us to wait! We bought the kids their own cameras to make some memories with, they loved them!
The boys loved checking out where Daddy had been sleeping that night.
All of my sweet friends came too! I can't even begin to describe how loved I felt by them. Each of their timing and encouragement was amazing!
My kids were beyond EXCITED! Thankfully they weren't too freaked out by my oxygen mask, that never left my face. The baby did much better when I rested, so every now and then I would get a few visitors but I tried to rest as much as possible. Ella was so sweet she would come hold my hand and kiss it. At one point I hear "I have to show Beau my mom!" Around the corner comes Haynes and Beau, after a little reassuring I think Beau was okay:-)

No comments: