Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Haynes

Haynes was SUPER whiny the other day, beyond anything I have ever experienced. Finally that night we gave the kids baths around 7:30 and when he got out I told him to sit on the couch until he had some joy. I walked by a few minutes later and found this....I thought he was kidding, but he was out for the night! Let's talk about exhausted...I've never put any of my kids to bed that early before!!

The next morning he crawled into my bed super early. He cuddled up next to me and said, "Mommy, I'm your prince right?"
I reply, "Absolutely!"
Haynes says, "but then who is Daddy's princess?"
"I am...."
"I guess we can share you..." he says and then kisses me on the cheek.
Let's talk about a moment that melted my heart! He has been super clingy to me lately, which Brian isn't the biggest fan. (I just remind him that in a few weeks no one will want anything to do with me when I bring home a new little one.) Haynes is constantly telling me that "I am the best mom in the whole world!" I sure do love this season:-)

No comments: