Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lake Retreat

We took some of our house church to the lake this weekend for a retreat. It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL weekend and great to cast vision for our semester. Port was so much fun this weekend...he truly is SO big!
I always forget to take pictures while we are at the lake! I think this was after our morning walk with the girls.
Brian and I each got a little time with the kids during Saturday afternoon. It was so beautiful...it might have been our favorite weekend at the lake ever. Port decided to take me walking, which I thought I would actually end up leading....He ended leading me on about 2 hours of walking and hiking! Literally as we are scaling a ravine, I had to remind him that I was VERY pregnant and Daddy probably wouldn't be pleased:-)
Our family all shared a room, Daddy made pallets on the floor for each of the kids.
Haynes got really sick on Saturday night. He kept saying he didn't feel good, but I just thought he was tired. I finally believed him when I walked into the bedroom to find Jake catching all of Haynes throw-up in a towel! (Jake won the best friend award for the weekend!) We proceeded to throw up every hour for the entire night...
Some of our friends stayed Saturday night too. We played a few fun games in between checking on sweet Haynes! Love all the fun memories at the lake!

No comments: