Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Cedars & Bekka Valley

I just love this sweet picture of all three of these girls! Ella absolutely LOVED Claire from the moment she met her. Claire was an amazing baby...I don't think we ever heard a sound from her. I also just love this picture of Cathleen...I love you!
All the boys! Haynes and Port would climb to the tallest limb and jump down to Brian. It was AMAZING! I have some more great videos of that too! The air was so cool and refreshing we stayed in the cedars for a while. While the boys loved climbing, Ella loved playing in the dirt:-)
Family pictures...we did manage to get a few on this trip!
We had enough time for the boys to get a little silly! I love this picture! I have some great video of Brian and Justin trying to run and jump into a tree too!
This was Brian's favorite drink in Lebanon. It tastes like an orange crush...but better he says! I couldn't help but think of Liz Kulhman everytime...she loves these drinks!
We stopped for lunch on our way to the Bekka Valley. This was my yummy maniche?!?
Bus Rides!
I remembered from our last trip to the Cedars that it is a CRAZY ride! I feel like over the last few months I have taken crazy bus rides to see trees:-) Ella loved her carseat and slept for some of the ride and the boys brought some of their treats to play with on the bus.
The boys were so excited to see grass! I didn't know if they would notice that there isn't any grass around Lebanon, but Port immediately said "GRASS!" We got to watch baby Claire sit on grass for the first time:-) The boys loved playing frisbee with all the dudes!
We took a fun girl pick! I absolutely fell in love with Mary on this trip. She is an amazing woman! Her passion for Lebanon, her boldness...I could just go on and on! I am so thankful that God has connected our hearts forever. Love you Mary!
We took the kids on an adventure through the vineyards. It was absolutely beautiful! The kids loved seeing the grapes, finding sticks, and just running free!

No comments: