Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ella's First Day of School

Ella's first day of school was Pajama Party day! We missed a week of school while we were in Lebanon. I have taken a picture of each of my kids on the porch before their first day of school. The boys spent the night with JuJu that night, so that's why it's just her...maybe next time:-)
Ella really wanted to take her stroller as Show and Tell. I couldn't get her to take a picture without it! We didn't actually take it to school with us, but she did carry it to the garage.
Ella's sweet teachers send us pictures each week of the kids playing during class, so we know how they are doing. I love getting the pictures and seeing what my little girl is doing. Crew is going to school with Ella and they are having a great time! My little baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Sally Mitzner said...

I love that you take pictures of the kids on their first day of school! When Matt graduated from Law School, I used every grades' corresponding 'first day' picture and strung them up in the living room. It was so fun to look at how much he'd grown! Who knows how you'll use them in 15 years!