Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Day of School!

Boys with Daddy before our first day at Gingerbread for their summer camp!
Since Daddy was home we actually got a picture of me with the kids!
Gingerbread Boys!
I'm not sure who was more excited to be going to Gingerbread together...Port or Haynes! I love that these boys love each other so much!
I realized yesterday that I am going to have 2 days a week for the next month where all my kids are in school for 2 hours! What am I going to do with that time:-) We came back from the lake early so Haynes could check out his class and I'm so glad we did. He kicked and screamed all the way to school crying that he didn't want to go to school. After about an hour of playing, meeting teachers, trying out the potty, and checking out the room he decided he liked it. When I dropped him off today he hopped out of the car and turned around and said, "Love you Mommy!" Oh man can he melt my heart:-)

2 comments:

TheRays said...

I've loved seeing all your kids first day of school pictures. Treasure your time this summer!!

shar said...

Sarah! I forgot they were going to Gingerbread now! Bekham started in June and has LOVED it! I couldn't remember if they would be in the same class??? Enjoy your two hours you get for you! You do so much for others!