Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Allison!

Happy Birthday Allison!
I think you look absolutely beautiful in this picture. I am so thankful for your friendship. You are an amazing woman. God is doing powerful things through you and I am so excited for what He has for you in this next year.
Allison wanted to celebrate her birthday a little low-key so we had a birthday lunch without kids (except sweet baby Piper). It was so fun just to get together, have a yummy lunch at Cafe Plaid, and enjoy conversation without chasing kids. All these ladies were willing to drop everything and come celebrate Allison because she is such an influential person in our community. Love you Al!

1 comment:

TheRays said...

Thanks sweet friend:) You truly are a blessing in my life. Not sure what I would do without you!
love you, love you