Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Haynes 1st Field Trip

Haynes was waiting for me on the bus, he saved me a seat right up front!
Watching a movie about fire safety...pretty cheesy but they loved it!
Haynes wasn't scared of the fireman at all this time! He did everything except climb on his back:-)
Climbing through the Fire Truck
Standing on the back of the truck with some buddies
*After I took this picture Haynes figured out how to climb to the top of the truck...who's surprised?!?
Marissa and I tried to get a picture of Tripp and Haynes. Instead Tripp kissed Haynes...Haynes wasn't too thrilled with the affection:-)
HoLd YoUr EaRs-
waiting to listen the siren
Everyone got to spray the HUGE water hose. I was glad there was supervision because I'm pretty sure I would have been sprayed in the face:-)
Haynes and I had a great time on our field trip. When I was walking to the car these two cuties were waiting for me. Port and Dax stopped long enough to say hi!

No comments: