Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 7th Anniversary!

Brian and I took a weekend getaway to Dallas for our anniversary this year. We had a wonderful trip! Anytime I can get away with just my sweet husband I will take it. He loves me extravagantly always! I feel blessed to have been married to him for the past 7 years. God just continues to grow my love for this man of God. I love you babe!
Monday was our actual anniversary, so we celebrated a little different this year. Catherine has been staying with us all week and we have LOVED it! We took Catherine and Katelin to dinner and then met Kristin at Orange Leaf for dessert. I spent parts of our day talking to the kids about how important our wedding anniversary is to our family. We looked through our wedding albums and then each year we show our kids a "quick" video of our wedding. We want our kids to know that our family started on our wedding day and it's the day that we committed to be together for the rest of our lives. I love you Bri!

No comments: