Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I love wrapping gifts but I decided to let the kids have a little more part in wrapping this time. This is Champ's gift that Port wrote "Happy Father's Day Champ Port Haynes Ella" See if you can find all these words...I was pretty impressed!
I took the kids to J.Crew to pick out Daddy a few fun things. I told them they could each pick one item and they actually did a great job! Then we came home and they got to decide if they wanted to decorate the box or a paper to tape to the box. This is a picture of Port's Father's day gift!
Good Morning Daddy!
We let Brian sleep in a little bit on Father's Day, but the boys were really excited to wake him up. On my gift I wrote some of the different things that we love about Brian. Words just can't describe how much we love this guy, he is REALLY the best daddy we know. All three of our kids are loved extravagantly by him.
Happy Birthday Champ!
My dad's birthday was the same day as Father's Day. We all surprised him for breakfast at Ozzie's. I'm not sure who liked it best Champ, Brian, or the boys! After breakfast all the boys went out for a round of golf. Champ, Brian, Josh, Port, and Haynes had a great time golfing together. We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home and enjoying our family.
We headed back to Lolli & Champ's for dinner to celebrate Father's Day (can you tell that we are not shy in celebrations...) Lolli bought all the boys marshmallow bow & arrows and it was a hit! Ella really loved eating the ammo after it dropped:-)
We ended our night with birthday cake... Ella's favorite part was singing "Happy Birthday!" She has a few favorite songs lately, but "Happy Birthday" is definitely one of them. We love you Champ! My kids are beyond blessed by you, thanks for loving them so extravagantly! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: