Saturday, July 11, 2009

FiReWoRkS aT tHe FaRm!

Granma, Janie, Lolli and Haynes

Sweet Crew
Ella and Millie
Port and Dax

We brought some of our friends to the farm to shoot fireworks before the 4th of July.  This is a family tradition my family has always done together.  My brother used to make a "Firework of the Year" and he tried again this year but it didn't make it.  Since Brian and I have been married we try and go down before the 4th since we are usually at the lake with the Hartsock's.  
The Ray's, Grigor's, Benton's, Doke's, and Nole's families came out to the farm with us.  Everyone survived the heat while we ate and then we went to shoot off fireworks.  I did learn that Jade CANNOT be trusted with my children and fireworks:-)  Port LOVED having Dax to play with at the farm, we were so glad Angie and Jade came with us!  It always ends up a late night since you can't shoot fireworks until it's dark, but we had a great time!

No comments: