Friday, July 31, 2009

Jordan and Trey are Engaged!

Last night Trey proposed to Jordan! I have been a part of Jordan's life since she was in the 8th grade. In the last few years, my family has gotten to know Trey and love Jordan even more. Jordan would bring Port treats home from Disney World when she went to nationals. A few weeks ago they both agreed to watch our kids for us, and the boys LOVED playing with Trey. My family loves these two with all our hearts! It is so fun to see someone I have known as a little girl grow to be an amazing woman of God. I am so excited to see the amazing things God is going to do through them as He unites them in marriage! We pray abundant blessings over your engagement and marriage to come!
(I had other pictures but this was too cute!)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

thank you for your sweet post, Sarah! Your family is such a blessing to us and we have so much to learn from yours and Brian's marriage. And thanks again for celebrating with us on Thursday!