Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Lake

Jumping the cliffs...kinda
Cutting a tree...don't tell!
Mud fight!
Ella Rose

So many fun things to do at the lake!  It was actually a little cloudy and cool so we decided to let the kids play in the mud.  Some of the kids liked it more than other...Haynes!  I have lots of cute pictures of him and Preslee, except they are without clothes so probably not great for a blog:-)  
Grandad started a project cutting down a tree.  My boys loved watching Grandad and Daddy cutting down the tree, and they even got to join in.  Brian says some of his favorite memories of his Grandad were doing projects together.  I imagine that my kids will feel the same about their Grandad.
Sunday we took a boat ride to the cliffs.  Kooper and Braxton have jumped off the big cliffs and wanted to try again.  Port, Braxton, Sutton, and eventually Haynes got to jump off the lower cliffs.  Kooper jumped off the big ones, I am so impressed with him...I think they are scary!  I sure do love spending time with our family!

No comments: