Friday, July 31, 2009

Week of Babies!

Elizabeth Kate Hartsock
July 14th, 2009
7 pounds 5 ounces
20 inches
Grace Elizabeth Grigor
July 13th, 2009
7 pounds 7 ounces
19 inches

Gerod and Kerri had their sweet little girl on Monday. It was such a fun day I won't ever forget between going back and forth to the hospital multiple times, Gerod's dad entertaining Port, praying with their family, and most of all meeting little Gracie. That night we met the Ray's at the hospital to welcome Gracie with her "Groupie's". She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful and has more hair than you could possibly imagine. We love you Gracie!
Blake and Marci had their sweet little girl on Tuesday, so I drove to Waco to meet little Elizabeth. I know everyone thought I was a little nuts to go and come back in the same day, but I just couldn't imagine not being there. It was really one of the most special days, I will always treasure the day that Elizabeth Kate was born. She is absolutely beautiful and looks just like her mommy!

No comments: