Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let's celebrate one more time!

Frog hunting
Birthday gift from Josh & Jenny
Movie Night
Let's sing again!
Go Kooper!

My family has taught me that NO MATTER WHAT we celebrate the actual date of your birthday.  We had Port's party on Thursday night, so Friday night we just planned to go to Lolli and Champs for swimming and gifts.  Port's gift just happened to be a outdoor movie screen, so we included friends and family!  We had dinner at Johnnies, Hartsock family favorite, because that's where my water broke when I was pregnant with Port.  Grandad, JuJu, Alex, Brooke, Asher, Whitney, Allison, and Millie joined us for dinner.  Port's cousins, Benton's, Whitney, and my family joined us for swimming.  Megan and Emma joined us for the movie part of our night!  We got to watch a Disney movie and frog hunt, it was definitely a night to remember!  Thanks for being a part of ALL our celebrations!  

No comments: