Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy 30th Allison!


Allison, one of my best friends, is the first of us to turn 30 this year!  She is amazing in so many ways...her love for Jesus, the way she loves Bryan, how she parents Millie and soon little Owen, her love for her sisters, and our spiritual community.  I am blessed to call you a friend, thanks for the way you pour into my life and my family!  
We went to Cheever's for dinner to celebrate on Monday night.  We hoped into the car with the Rays at the last minute and when we got there Brian realized that we didn't have our wallets!  So instead of paying for the birthday girl, they had to pay for us!  There were many laughs throughout the night, so thanks for dinner Rays!  It was a WONDERFUL meal and great company.  One of my favorite nights out in a while!  We love you Allison!  

1 comment:

TheRays said...

Thanks Sarah for your sweet friendship over the years. You truly are a blessing and an answered prayer.
Thanks for making my birthday special. Love you!!!