Saturday, July 11, 2009

Reaves Park Fireworks

Pushed to the limit
Ella and G
Port and Whitney
Our family

I love the 4th of July!  This year we actually got to participate in all the different activities that I love!  After Celebration on Sunday night, we heard that Reaves Park was doing their fireworks that night because of the rain.  We met the Grigor's, Laura, and Whitney in Lloyd Noble parking lot to watch the fireworks.  It was a great ending to a fun weekend!  The fireworks didn't start until about 9:30, so we didn't leave until after 10:00.  After about 2 minutes into our ride home, ALL of our kids were passed out!  
At Celebration we let the kids come to worship with us before they go to their classes.  I looked down and saw my boys dancing and singing.  Ella was in my arms squealing and my sweet husband was worshiping with all his heart.  I was and am overwhelmed by how good God is to me, I am truly living a dream!  I am so thankful for Brian, Port, Haynes, and Ella!  I can't think of anything I would rather do than be with them!

No comments: